Friday, August 30, 2019 - Sunday, September 01, 2019
Please join us as we honor our history and run toward our horizon! We are grateful for each one who has been a part of our church family over the years and we hope you will come celebrate our legacy as it continues to unfold! We look forward to a weekend of worship, dynamic speakers preparing us for our future, a formal legacy dinner celebration and great fellowship with each of you!
Friday, Aug. 30th
- 7 pm - Service – Pastor Duane White speaking
- Dessert Fellowship (provided)
Saturday, Aug. 31st
- 9 am to 2 pm - includes lunch - Pastor Ted Yuke and Bishop Tony Miller speaking, as well as a panel of guest speakers
- 6pm - Legacy Service - Pastor Amanda Conner speaking
- Formal Legacy Dinner following
Sunday, Sept. 1st
- 12 pm - Family Service – Bishop Tony Miller speaking
- Fellowship Party following
REGISTRATION IS FREE BUT REQUIRED - meal options available for purchase.