Saturday, November 21, 2020, 8:45 AM - 1:30 PM
Learn how to identify that someone is having thoughts of suicide, and how to connect them to get help! Sign up here!
Located in Samuel Company Building
(Lower Junior Church Building)
FREE TO TUOLUMNE COUNTY RESIDENTS.
4-hour interactive, practical, practice-oriented workshop
• Move beyond the stigma & common tendencies to miss or
• Recognize invitations for help in people who have thoughts of
• Apply the TALK steps (Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe)
• Link people with community resources
• 3 Continuing Education Units through CEUnits, approved provider
for Nursing, NASW, APA, NBCC and LMFTs
Light snacks and beverages will be provided.