Lantern of Light fundraiser! Lantern of Light's mission is to provide evidence-based suicide prevention training for faith community members, thereby educating and...
- Tuesday morning prayer has started up again! 6:30 am at the Chapel.
- Wednesday night services are being replaced with Mid-week Summer Connect Groups in homes! Be sure to join us for a time of fellowship around the Word and with one another! The cool thing is they will be offered on different days to help fit your life – be sure to check out the options and let us know what works for you! Zoom option will be available for those who cannot go out at this time. Sign up here.
- Foundations Zoom class still on this week. To join email
- Infused High School group meets again this Wednesday at 7pm. Contact Desiree Marsh for more details (209)-813-3091.
- Zoe Coffee House is open 7 days a week from 8am-3pm.
- CrossWalk Discipleship School (ages 18-25) is now accepting applications. Apply here.
- Introducing CrossWalk Extend: 2 years of online discipleship school, available for all ages 18+. Apply here.
Join us for a powerful weekend that is sure to challenge and inspire you! Guest speakers include Bishop Tony Miller from The Gate Church in Oklahoma City and more! ...